Operation Bleed Green
- Ripoff Report publishes false and defamatory content about individuals and businesses and offensive hate speech, homophobic content and derogatory content about women.
- Google prioritises Ripoff Report in its search results.
- Ripoff Report charges up to USD$10,000 per page to remove false content (see para 16, pg. 11).
- The Ripoff Report extortion machine is fed by advertising dollars from Google and the other major online advertising servers.
- Google considers that Ripoff Report has unacceptable business practices.
- So why does Google continue to serve advertising (via Doubleclick and 3rd party ad servers) on this website? Because it provides revenue!
- Learn about Ripoff Report’s ‘Business Model’ and its Employees.
- Read about the advertising boycott co-founder who beat Google in court.
- Ripoff Report: The Architect of their Own Demise. They just got too greedy and too vengefull.
WE DO NOT NEGOTIATE WITH TERRORISTS!!!
Join The RipOffReport Revolt.
Maria Crimi-Speth (at 00.12 in the video) has been Ed Magedson’s attorney for more than 15 years. They come from the same area in NY and there is quite a bit of history around Magedson and Tupper Lake.
Crimi-Speth has a new blog which apparently aims to empower women. In one post she talks about facing monsters. Clearly she has had plenty of experience dealing with Magedson, yet he does not get a mention. I wonder if she is trying to disengage from him? It is way too late!
We did not ask for this fight. Like the other thousands of people attacked and destroyed by Ripoff Report, we just wanted to live our lives. But Ed Magedson, Maria Crimi-Speth and Adam Kunz drew a line in the sand and that was a really big mistake! We are fighting back!
Ed Magedson has a new recruitment video. Trying to do his bit for the disenfranchised youth of America. Watch it here:
G’Day from Australia Ed!
This website is owned and maintained by Dr Janice Duffy according to the laws of the Commonwealth of Australia. All content is copied and/or published under section 40 of the Commonwealth Consolidated Acts, Copyright Act, 1968.